Monday, August 18, 2008

Senior Year Frenzy

I’m going to make this short and sweet. I know a lot of rising seniors are very excited about the upcoming year and finally being able to move on to another stage of life, but let me ask you all a question: what do you plan on doing this year that is soooo different from every other year (particularly BC students)? I keep hearing people talk about senior year, as if all of a sudden BC and the entire city of Boston is just going to magically offer us so much more because we’re seniors. Wrong. Campus events will still be the same. Boston clubs/lounges will still be the same. Everything will still be the same. I’m not saying it’s wrong to be excited, because I’m excited too. What I am saying is that if you think about it, senior year is just like any other year. The only thing special that’s happening is graduation, and that’s all the way in May. Sure, you may go out a little more, but other than that, I can't picture any drastic changes taking place. You don’t see sophomores running around talking about how great junior year is going to be, so why do that now just because you’re a senior? Let’s be honest-most of you will be doing the same things you did freshman, sophomore and junior year. I think a lot of people have this “I’m a senior now, I can do whatever I want” attitude, but wth, who was stopping you from doing what you wanted to do before? I mean, what are you REALLY doing differently now? Most of you have already turned 21, so now what's left? Partying? Smoking? Drinking? Sleeping around? Most of you already do that-hopefully, not the latter. Now if there’s something spectacular going on this year that I don’t know about, then PLEASE let me know! If not, shut up (and I say that in the nicest way possible)!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Senior year is awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

louis vuitton homme
sac louis vuitton
louis vuitton france
Louis Vuitton Sac
sac louis vuitton pas cher

sac louis vuitton

Anonymous said...

Taking care of your toes is even more crucial in Gestational Diabetes mellitus than in the conventional syndrome. You'll be far more heavy than normal in a really simple period of time, so your feet won't have the ability to keep up with the adjustments. Ensure that you dress in comfy shoes that allows the skin to inhale. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]T22wyuul[/url]